International Marketing and Sales internship
6 months – starting on September 1, 2021
In Växjö, Sweden
The trainee will be part of the international department and work with tasks within marketing and sales, with main focus on marketing. Examples of the tasks are:
• Marketing tasks: Working with marketing and technical texts (translating and writing texts for the web site, brochures, user manuals, newsletters etc.), search engine optimization, Google advertisement, customer interviews for references, video tutorials…
• Sales activities: Handle incoming customer requests/consulting via e-mail and phone, create quotes, maintain CRM, etc.
• German native speaker
• Interested in marketing and sales (preferably some studies in communication/business)
• Interested in working with texts and translations
• Excellent communication skills in German
• Good command of English
• Strong social skills
• Must be able to take initiative and to work independently
Artisan provides a fully equipped with paid expenses 3-bedroom apartment (shared with two other trainees), meal coupons (for lunches on week days) and access to a bicycle during the stay.
We also sign for your grant (Erasmus...) contract if you want to apply for one.
Über das Unternehmen
The Artologik® Software is developed by Artisan Global Media, a Swedish company. We develop internet and intranet administrative software for all kinds of companies and organizations. We have sold our products in more than 30 countries around the world. The goal of the international Marketing and Sales department is to expand further on the international market.