At INDAAQ we believe startups are the ones that can disrupt the old ways of thinking. That's why we're working on AI technology that will transform the manufacturing industry and the way it works forever.
We, are looking for an intern (m/f/d) Business Development, Finance or Controlling who shares the same belief!
Your task is to work with the company's management to create a forward-looking business strategy that will ensure the company's success.
- This includes a detailed analysis of the market, customers, competition and the company's finances.
- Together with the management, you design a framework strategy that presents the company to investors and competitions.
- You support management in crucial planning on products, markets and business direction.
- Professional competence: You have acquired theoretical or practical knowledge in business development, finance or controlling.
- Methodological competence: You are confident in the application of analytical methods. You have an affinity for numbers and like to think strategically.
- Social skills: Setting impulses, ideas and taking a supporting role.
- Gather business expertise: Quickly gain deeper knowledge of AI products, markets, technologies, organization, strategic direction and the respective success factors.
- Learn new social skills: With teamwork, communication, conflict, assertiveness, and collaboration skills in social relationships, you can "move" other organizational members, i.e., stimulate ideas, show decisiveness.
- Learn new professional skills: Apply technical knowledge from theory in practice to gain a deeper understanding of the relevant relationships.
- You learn first hand directly from the management of the company how strategic planning is created and executed.
Über das Unternehmen
INDAAQ aims to provide a scalable data-driven solution and the implementation of advanced data collection, analysis and machine learning techniques to transform an industry into a "smart industry" and achieve high production efficiency.