We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant Intern for our dream team in Barcelona!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Recruitment Consultant Trainee will be:
- Ensuring a qualitative full recruitment process
- Analyzing the clients’ needs and establishing a profile and search plan to respond to it
- Sourcing and hunting candidates using company’s network
- Developing new sourcing channels
- Advertising open vacancies
- Qualifying Candidate through interview
- Developing your own candidates’ network
- Following up with candidates
- Being involved in the Candidates' career management
- Identifying the Leads and developing new clients’ partnerships
- Participating in the online marketing strategy and company visibility & positioning
- Leading & being part of Ad-hoc projects
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- Speaking a native level of German
- Speaking a proficient level of English
- Enrolled in a Bachelor/Master Program in Management/Sales/HR/Administrative
- Being creative, adaptable and proactive
- Having a previous experience in recruitment/marketing/HR/Sales
- Being a Team player
- Enjoying being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Getting excited about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
What’s in it for you?
- Type of Contract: 6 months internship agreement contract
- Working Hours: 39h per week
- Office Location: City center of Barcelona
- Salary Conditions: Internship indemnity with bonus on result
- Extra Perks:
- A successful experience can lead to a permanent contract
- Trimester Team incentives on results
- Monthly Team building event
- Monthly Breakfast
- Trimester Team Training
- Creative & Proactive environment
- Starting date: ASAP
Über das Unternehmen
6 years ago, we wanted to do recruitment BUT not in the same way. Here we are today, still keeping the same idealist mind set on changing the recruitment scenery with a team consisting of expert recruiters delivering quality work. Blu Selection is smaller in size but definitely more efficient and transparent in our services. We understand the importance of numbers in business yet never treat people we work with or value our achievements in a numerical system. We are not your regular recruiters.
Everyone at Blu Selection enjoys working on their own, bringing new ideas and initiative but we always put the team first. With different backgrounds and seniority levels, Blu team members are open to learning new perspectives from each other by encouraging others to share their unique approach. That’s also how we treat our candidates and clients, with respect. We are professional, reliable and business-oriented but equally enjoy working with casual clothes, having fun in little mini terrace pool breaks and after-work drinks. That’s how we do it!
You will work within a really dynamic environment; your flexibility and adaptability will be your key of success. Your team is composed of expats living a good life balance in Barcelona.