voluntary or mandatory internship, full time
You are highly motivated to bring your knowledge to the next level by practical application. Additionally, you are eager to apply the following skills:
- Modern portfolio theory
- Data analytics (SQL / NoSQL / Pandas / Python)
- Implementation of numerical algorithms (NumPy / Python)
- Jupyter Hub / Jupyter Lab / Jupyter Notebooks
- Very good knowledge of financial products (stocks, bonds, funds, ETFs)
- Very good knowledge of financial derivatives
- High attention to detail
- Fluency in English
As a full team member, you will be integrated into our daily operational processes and implementation decisions. You will learn to design, implement and integrate new data analytics services into our existing infrastructure. You will be responsible for enhancing and improving existing processes for our customers, internal services and business partners.
Location: Stuttgart, Germany
Period: minimum 6-month, flexible onboarding possible
Application Deadline: none, continuously
Über das Unternehmen
Alpha Engineering GmbH is the company behind XVESTOR.APP – a Fintech product with focus on digital financial advice for retail customers. Besides developing XVESTOR.APP, we are also offering consulting services to top tier financial institutions.