We are looking for a Working Student (f/m/d) to support our Consumer Business Insights & Analytics DACH Team, starting as soon as possible.
- Operational end-to-end support for qualitative and quantitative Insights and Analytics projects
- Setup, adjustment and regular updates of the data reporting (consumption, shopper panel)
- Knowledge management (organizing and structuring projects and data in line with compliance requirements)
- Vendor management, qualification of new suppliers, accompany briefing for new insights projects
- Collaboration with a broad range of internal stakeholders
- Matriculated student (f/m/d) of business studies / administration, consumer science, computer science, business mathematics / statistics or comparable
- High affinity for working with numbers and strong Microsoft Office skills, esp. MS Excel, experience working with Power BI is a plus
- Good communication skills, that make you comfortable to work with multiple stakeholders and sources of information
- Structured, organized, efficient in time management
- Digitally savvy, ready to learn and use multiple internal systems, data sources and company platforms
- Ideally previous experience and proven ability to learn and leverage internal processes
- Interest for different markets and consumer groups (OTC, Oral Health Care)
- Fluency in English and German language
Über das Unternehmen
GSK Consumer Healthcare is one of the world's leading healthcare companies. Our goal is to use our healthcare products to help more people around the world to be do more, feel better and live longer. We look back on over 160 years of company history. Our company includes some of the world's most popular consumer healthcare brands, including Sensodyne®, Voltaren®, Parodontax®, Otriven® and Dr.BEST®. These brands are successful in over 100 countries around the world. Thanks to scientific research, they meet our high quality standards and the actual wishes and needs of millions of consumers who choose our products every day in pharmacies, supermarkets and on the Internet. Our goal is to further expand our globally growing FMCH (Fast Moving Consumer Healthcare) business. And we need your support in this!