The Artwork Management Team is responsible for delivering on processes around packaging development and implementation for our Consumer Healthcare products across Region DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) and Italy.
The team is therefore collaborating with different local and international, internal and external stakeholders in various projects every day to ensure a safe and compliant delivery of our products to the markets and the consumers.
- Supporting the Artwork Management team in the day-to-day business as well as in different projects
- Cooperating and communicating with cross-functional and international internal stakeholders (e.g. Marketing, Regulatory, Medical, Legal) as well as with different external stakeholders (e.g. Artwork Studios, agencies, printers)
- Preparation and supervision of Capacity Plans, Artwork Project Plans, Monitoring Management
- Analyzing and tracking important performance indicators (KPIs) and creating new supporting tools and reports
- Participating in update sessions with the team to share stakeholder feedback, align on process proceedings and strategies
- Matriculated student, preferably in the field of engineering, economics, supply chain, marketing or comparable
- A high level of self-initiative, organizational skills, autonomy and proactivity
- Great analytical abilities, experienced with Microsoft Office (esp. Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills, incl. fluent English and very good German language skills
- Reliable, solution- and team-oriented individual, who is interested in working in a cross-functional and international environment
- Start date: September 2021
- Duration: min. 6 months
- Full-Time Internship
- faire Vergütung
Über das Unternehmen
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. We have 3 global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We aim to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our scientific and technical know-how and talented people. We strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires. Explore more exciting opportunities by visiting our career site.