SUSI Partners is a Swiss fund manager specialised in sustainable energy infrastructure investments. The firm currently manages EUR 1.5 billion in institutional investor commitments, focusing on both equity and credit opportunities across the energy transition spectrum, including clean energy generation, energy efficiency measures, and energy storage and integrated solutions. With a successful track record of more than 100 transactions in 20 countries to date, SUSI Partners seeks to achieve attractive risk-adjusted returns for its clients and their beneficiaries while contributing meaningfully to achieving global carbon neutrality.
We are looking to add a highly motivated Intern to our Credit Investments team, ready and motivated to take on this role.
- Work directly with investment professionals during the origination, analysis, structuring and execution of complex energy efficiency transactions
- Support in establishing and developing new business relationships
- Assist in the identification and assessment of new opportunities within the field of energy efficiency
- Support the team in the due diligence process, the prearation of financial models and the drafting of investment memorandums
- Preparation of presentations and marketing material
- Bachelors degree or higher in business / finance / engineering / or equivalent
- Prior work experience / internships in banking, corporate finance, MA, private equity or consulting
- Able to perform detailed financial analysis and to understand financing and tender documents
- Excellent communication skills in German and English; other language a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Good quantitative skills, interest in working with numbers and proven analytical skills
- Interest in the green economy and infrastructure investments
- Motivating work environment in highly topical sector
- International team with ambitious mindset
- Flexible working hours
- Potential for personal and professional development
- Attractive benefits (free fruit and drinks, well-being programme, modern workplace, team events etc.)
If you would like to join our efforts to finance the energy transition, please submit your complete application including a cover letter through our application tool, for attention of Ms. Jacqueline Birchler, People Officer by 15 August 2021. We look forward to receiving your application.