Role: Digital Marketing intern
Location: Central London (or remote but able to spend the first few months of internship at the office in Central London for learning purposes)
Start Date and duration: mid November 2021 for 12 months
As our marketing and digital intern, you will report into our Head of Digital Marketing and your main responsibility will be to directly support our recruiting and marketing teams in their day-to-day activities. This is a great role because it will give you the chance to touch a lot of different areas within our business and build lots of new skills. Our clients are all over the world, in particular Germany, France and Switzerland.
Your tasks will include:
• Social media ownership: content research and planning, post scheduling, keeping up to date with the latest trends, creation of visuals and captions, tracking implementation
• Creating marketing collaterals including landing pages and downloadable content, formatting documents
• Helping with the design and setup of email campaigns
• Updating our website and helping improve our SEO
• Supporting with performance reporting and data analysis
• Maintain databases and input information, data, and records
Do you have?
• Good written language skills in English
• Good computer skills
• Very good organisation skills
• A flair for design and copywriting
• An interest in data-driven marketing
• The ability to work proactively and with initiative
• A desire to learn from our experienced Head of Digital Marketing and from one of the best recruitment teams in Europe!
What we offer
We are a young, international and energetic team, headquartered in the city of London. We work in a flexible office space overlooking a beautiful square. We will contribute £450/month to travel and lunch expenses. We also have lots of fun activities like monthly team socials!
How to apply
Please send you CV and Covering Letter to E-Mail anzeigen
Please be sure to include:
- Why you decided to apply to Elemed and what skills you will bring to the role
- Availability to start internship
- Duration of internship - note - we cannot consider less than 12 months
Über das Unternehmen
The Company: Elemed
At Elemed, we recruit the people that get amazing medical devices to patients all over the world. From life-saving products such as artificial hearts to innovative cancer-fighting radiotherapy machines, the people we place truly change lives and we are proud to be a part of that.
Our founder, Elena, has over 9 years of experience recruiting and is one of the most established recruiters in her field. Elemed is now 6 years old and we are growing, are you ready to grow with us? Do you want to work in a start-up environment with lots of flexibility to shape this role around your strengths and what you enjoy doing? Are you hungry to learn from, develop and work alongside one of the industry's best? If your answer is yes then Elemed is the place for you.