GOhiring is already backed by 20 proven specialists - and we still have a lot planned.
We are looking for a Data Engineer Intern/Working Student (f/m/d).
- As part of the data team, you will be co-responsible for further developing our data warehouse product and manage the ETL process
- Support the development of dashboards, using Power BI, that visualize and analyze data from HR processes
- Create reports by writing queries on the data warehouse using SQL
- Grow with your role - there will be job perspectives in the future
- Currently enrolled in technical studies like data or computer science
- First work experience with SQL, Python
- Ideally also first experience with AWS (Amazon Web Services), Linux and data visualisation tools as PowerBI or Tableau
- Interest in growing and learning with a team long-term
- Availability +15 hours per week
- Fluent in English
Why should you apply?
Remote culture - Work wherever you are most productive - at home, while traveling or in our office in Berlin. Benefit from processes and mindsets which are 100% oriented towards working flexible hours.
Complex challenges - By digitizing business processes in depth, we encounter complex challenges which are waiting to be solved for the benefit of all market players.
Small, agile team - We believe that work is simply more fun in small teams. Experienced colleagues, jointly defined company targets, a direct exchange and lots of creative leeway: That is what constitutes our understanding of productivity.
Sounds like an interesting challenge for you?
Simply send us your CV or LinkedIn/ Xing profile. We are happy to hear from you.
Diversity and equal opportunity are very important to us. We are happy about the interest of all candidates and strive to provide feedback as quickly as possible.
About the company
We as GOhiring believe that connectivity is the foundation of efficient processes. Therefore we offer the digital infrastructure for HR market players to provide a productive way of collaborating. Our software solution enables customers to publish, manage and analyze their job postings within their HR software. Thanks to state-of-the-art tools, we have also digitized our own working environment. Everything is set up for #remote work from anywhere in the world.