We are looking for an intern to support our team of artists in various tasks regarding 2D and 3D Design.
• Digitization of material samples & creation of seamless textures
• Direct support of clients regarding our xTex hardware & software
• Creation and conception of Martketing content (2D/3D
• Studies in Design, Digital Media, or similar
• Solid knowledge in digital image processing (e.g. Photoshop)
• Experience with 3D applications (e.g. CLO3D, Blender) and texturing
• Ability to communicate fluently in English
• Participating in the creation of products that are utilized globally, with you directly able to apply your own ideas
• Gain valauable experience in the field of PBR Materials and photorealistic reproduction
• Flexible working hours, adjustable to your lifestyle
• Working in a dedicated, international and diverse team
• Free fruit, coffee, drinks, and petting the office dog
Über das Unternehmen
Vizoo was founded in 2013 and provides solutions in the area of digital materials. We develop cuttingedge hardware and software to measure material surfaces for 3D product visualization. Vizoo consists of a competent team with a passion for digitization, 3D visualisation and automation, located in two offices in Germany as well as one in the US. The main products, the xTex scanner and xTex software, capture the visual properties of a material’s surface and process the data into seamlessly repeatable 3D texture maps. Furthermore, using an experienced team of 3D artists, Vizoo offers a material digitization and visualisation services. After 8 years in business, Vizoo can already count many of the biggest automotive, interieur & fashion companies amongst its clients. Together with the help of our broad network of technology partners, the Vizoo xTex technology is a well known solution, used internationally to create digital materials for all kind of application areas (3D design, virtual prototyping, configurators, marketing etc.