· Support in strategic and operative marketing tasks
· Creation / adaptation of new content for the web sites
· Support in SEO campaign content management
· Social media activities
· Support in different communication and PR activities
· Market research activities for various subject areas
· Support of the German customer service
· Support in project management and business development
· Support in the conception and implementation of new strategic business approaches
Your tasks will depend on your degree and experience as well as the entity you will be working for.
Internship period: minimum of 4 - 6 months
· Communication: German native speaker, very good knowledge of English, Spanish would be a plus
· Reliable and independent way of working, flexibility as well as curiosity for new things
· Interest in the medical field and cannabis business
· Experience and interest in social media (especially Facebook and Instagram)
· Friendly, open and communicative nature
· Reliable, committed and diligent work style
· Very good knowledge of MS Office
· Study business administrations / marketing/ communication / PR / social sciences or other degrees
· Strategic involvement in the future of the cannabis business as part of a modern start-up company
· A professional, highly dedicated and international team
· Low hierarchies, appreciative attitude
· Open working atmosphere, where you are encouraged to contribute ideas and work on your own creative initiatives
· Remote working possibility
· Office in one of the most beautiful cities of Europe: Barcelona
Über das Unternehmen
Health House International is an international pharmaceutical distributor specialising in the distribution of medicinal cannabis products across Australasia, United Kingdom and Europe. Part of the Group are:
CanPharma is a pharmaceutical company dedicated to the import, production, distribution, as well as research and development of medical cannabis products. The main goal of the company is to provide patients with an optimal treatment and access to the widest possible variety of medicines.
To achieve that, CanPharma is not only supplying pharmacies throughout Germany with high-quality medical cannabis, but also focuses on the full investigation of the plant and its benefits as well as on the education of doctors and patients.
Kalapa Clinic is an independent part of the Health House group; it was the first medical cannabis counselling centre to be established in Europe. It advises health professionals and patients on the appropriate use of cannabis-based medicines for the treatment of various indications. The medical experts of Kalapa have years of experience and in-depth expertise in cannabis therapy.
KSK labs offers the CBD wellness brand myCBD. The cosmetic products with CBD have been developed with experts and scientists for people who want to improve their well-being.
We are looking for interns (German native language) to join our international team in our offices in Barcelona. You will be working for one of the entities: CanPharma, Kalapa or KSK labs. If you feel like you belong in a dynamic team and you also want to be part of a rapidly developing market, then this is the right place for you!