- As part of the data team, you will be co-responsible for further developing our data warehouse product and manage the ETL process
- Support the development of dashboards, using Power BI, that visualize and analyze data from HR processes
- Create reports by writing queries on the data warehouse using SQL
- Grow with your role - there will be job perspectives in the future
- You are currently enrolled in technical studies like data or computer science
- First work experience with SQL and Python
- Ideally also first experience with AWS (Amazon Web Services), Linux and data visualisation tools as PowerBI or Tableau
- Interest in growing and learning with a team long-term
- Availability +15 hours per week
- Fluent in English
- More than a job - discovering the future: You'll work at the heart of digitalization in recruiting and perhaps discover the job of a lifetime.
- Remote culture: Work from where you are most productive - be it at home, while traveling or in our office in Berlin.
- Flexibility: Look forward to processes and mindsets that are 100% geared towards time-flexible and location-independent work.
- Making a big difference in a small team: We believe that small teams are more fun. Direct collaboration, lots of creative freedom, learning from each other - that's our understanding of productivity.
Want to work together on the future of recruiting?
Simply send us your CV or Linkedin/ Xing profile. We are happy to hear from you.
* Diversity and equal opportunity are very important to us. We are happy about the interest of all candidates and strive to provide feedback as quickly as possible.
About the company
As a strategic technology partner in data-based recruiting, GOhiring connects employers, applicant management systems, agencies, and job boards. With GOhiring Analytics, we provide transparency into the effectiveness of recruiting measures and offer market participants the certainty of identifying the best solution for their current challenges.
With GOhiring Multiposting, we establish the best integrations with over 500 job boards in the DACH region. We're a team of 20 diverse professionals - with an ambitious vision for the future.