- Work closely with our Country Management Team on building the market presence in the Netherlands
- Contributing to the development of NICKIS’ brand awareness and reputation in international markets
- Monitoring the most relevant KPIs
- Promoting content through advertising via different communication channels
- Support our Customer Relationship Management functions
- Help driving ambitious monthly growth through a combination of account management and sales
- Collaborating with the team on new initiatives and processes to grow the business
- Native Dutch speaker level and advanced English or German
- Currently enrolled or recently graduated from a leading University and an excellent academic track-record
- Curious, self-motivated and entrepreneurial with a hands-on attitude to ‘getting the job done’
- Collaborative skills, capacity for analytical thinking and an attention to detail
- Passion for the internet and start-up industries
- Microsoft Office knowledge (Excel)
- Affinity with Fashion and interest in E-commerce
- Prior experience in business development, sales or a start-up environment is a plus
- A 6-month, full time internship
- An impactful and challenging opportunity with lots of responsibility and a steep learning curve
- Direct exposure to business development, marketing, customer management and strategy
- A fast-paced, dynamic and young working environment with flat hierarchies
- An energetic team of passionate and skilled people
- A modern office with lots of team-events, table tennis and an Espresso flat-rate!
Nichts gefunden? Lass dich finden!
Lass dich finden statt selbst zu suchen. Melde dich im Talent Pool auf Absolventa.de an und schon bewerben sich attraktive Arbeitgeber bei dir. Bequem und kostenlos.