Imagine new horizons...
Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, provides businesses and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Serving over 200,000 customers in 12 industries, from high-tech to life sciences, fashion to transportation, we help businesses and people around the world to create sustainable innovations for today and tomorrow.
You have dreams? You enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world and create future. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
Shape your career with 3DS!
Location: Stuttgart / Munich / Berlin / Warsaw
ENOVIA/NETVIBES team delivers cutting edge product data management (PDM) and product lifecycle management (PLM) solutions used to create the most innovative products.
ENOVIA/NETVIBES, a brand of Dassault Systèmes, is looking for an Intern to join our TechSales department to design, deliver, and deploy world-class software solutions for our customers in a variety of industries.
As an Intern you will support in:
• Designing and demonstrating solutions to the customer, based on 3DEXPERIENCE Platform Portfolio
• Providing functional support to the customer on our solutions during development and in daily operation.
• Being the communicative party aligning between our programmers, algorithm experts, infrastructure consultants, and the customer.
• Identifying & mapping the customer’s requirements, their impact on the business processes and KPIs.
• Validating and testing whether configured functionality is in line with customer requirements, processes, and expectations
Your key success factors:
• Study program in engineering
• Strong passion for technology;
• Communicate with passion, team player, innovative, enthusiastic, proactive, flexible mindset;
• Fluent in English;
• Good organization skills
Why is it worth joining us:
• Opportunity to work for the second biggest software company in Europe.
• Attractive salary, proportional to the demonstrated skills and experience.
• Multinational work environment.
If you want to join a well-organized, international team of professionals, work with innovative technologies and have an active role in developing state-of-the-art solutions for global companies, you have come to the right place – Join us!