Join MARA as a Working Student (~16h) or Intern in Customer Success (m/f/d) and help us revolutionize customer experience tracking with our own Natural Language Processing (NLP) solution.
MARA supports companies in better understanding consumers by analyzing large amounts of textual data (e.g. customer reviews). Our algorithms identify the attributes that consumers care about and extract a context-specific sentiment. After our algorithms have analyzed thousands of reviews, we offer reporting dashboards that allow our users to gain deep consumer insights with little effort. Check out our website mara.solutions for more information as well as our defining values!Tasks
As a Working Student/Intern in Customer Success, you will help our customers to succeed by setting up new categories for them and ensure high quality of our algorithms.
- At the beginning of a new project, your will be responsible for defining a product category by researching relevant online shops and brands, and understanding what is relevant to consumers with regard to this product category.
- In the context of smartphones, are ‘battery life’ and ‘charger’ two different product attributes or just one? Your task will be to finetune the proposal of our AI.
- You will not only be responsible for the whole process of setting up a product category, but also work closely together with other working students, provide feedback on their categories and discuss difficult cases.
- You will communicate and present the results of your work to internal and external stakeholders, and support with monthly reportings.
As a young start-up we are looking for a person with a "hands-on" mentality who loves to tackle new challenges and always wants to learn something new. Important skills for us are:
- Affinity for language and numbers
- A consumer-centric mindset
- Strong logical thinking
- Ability to solve complex problems independently
- Fluent communication in English
We believe that we can teach a smart person everything else on-the-job. Here are just a few nice-to-haves:
- Hands-on experience in market research/product development/linguistic
- Good technical comprehension can help to understand how our algorithms work
- Startup atmosphere with a very friendly way of working – we are looking for a colleague to finish the day with after-work activities from time to time
- Grow with us! With regular feedback sessions and an individual learning journey, we will help you grow your knowledge and skill set
- Create impact with our amazing and diverse team
- Work from anywhere. We will do everything to create a pleasant and motivating work environment for you – no matter where you want to work
We don’t ask you to write another cover letter. Simply send us your answer to the following task together with your CV and relevant job references.
Think about the product category 'Smart-TVs'. Please make a list of 10 product attributes that you think customers are writing about in their reviews and describe each of them in one sentence (if needed).
Your application can just be considered after answering these questions.