Business development at Expertlead is a pretty exciting team to join! Our topics range from strategic initiatives, driving operational excellence to rethinking processes and product development. We are the link between our beloved founders, our internal departments and numerous external parties. Being part of our team requires a combination of strategy and execution for the company as a whole. You will have a voice in the weekly strategy meetings. At the same time, a hands-on mentality will be expected from you to implement strategies and generate results.
- Being a big driver in further improving and setting up processes for Expertlead's newer products
- Ideating, structuring and developing new business areas
- Researching markets and product areas
- Preparing relevant documents for strategic decisions
- Closely working together with our founders and supporting them in their day to day business
- A “get stuff done” mindset, we dislike micro-management and so should you
- An enquiring and analytical mind, we want you to question how we do things and always seek to improve them - excellent attention to detail is a huge plus
- Confidence at presenting and negotiating
- Passion for the tech and digital industry
- You love working in a team and always think solution-oriented
- Exceptional communication skills in German and English
- You are located within Germany for the time of your internship and are looking to support us and manager projects for 6 months
Work from anywhere: We believe in a “hybrid office”, granting you full flexibility to work from any country in the world or from our brand new office in Berlin Tiergarten/Schöneberg. Our top floor office is right in the city centre and comes with a beautiful balcony for some after-work beers.
Learn and develop: Full onboarding plan and a dedicated mentor on your side. Full ownership & responsibility from day one and regular feedback sessions and career development support to further build on your strengths, complemented by a wide range of internal learning and development programs and a personal development budget.
Have fun: We are a group of very ambitious, but equally down-to-earth girls & guys. Teamwork matters most to us and we organize regular team events - on- and offline- to stay connected.
Be who you are: It’s not about gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. We live diversity and cherish our multinational team. At expertlead we consider ourselves as equals and create a space everybody feels comfortable and happy to work in.
And yes, we have the obligatory foosball table, a Playstation and a fridge that is always full — at least until Friday afternoon ;).
P.S.: Our communication style is pretty much based on memes - so feel free to bring in your repertoire ;).
Thank you for your interest in joining us!
At Expertlead, we aim to revolutionize tech recruitment by helping businesses to find, assess, and hire the right tech experts. We rely on a combination of technology and a global community of vetted freelance tech talents to support our stakeholders.
The technology we build allows us to find millions of tech talents and assess their skills. It is fueled by our freelance community that conducts remote technical interviews for us. That way we can provide our clients with access to vetted tech freelancers within two days or take over the technical assessment of their perm candidates. Our freelancers benefit from exciting projects, learning opportunities and a large variety of services.
We are proud that leading multinationals like Volkswagen and Accenture as well as tech companies like Klarna, Delivery Hero and Babbel trust our services.
You have a passion for tech and are ready to rethink the future of work? We can’t wait to hear from you!
Gehaltsangabe für diese Stellenanzeige
Diese Gehaltsangabe ist eine realistische Angabe vom Unternehmen expertlead:
1.800 € brutto monatlich.