Huawei's vision is to enrich life through communication. We are a fast growing and leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider.
Driven by a commitment to operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in Telecom and enterprise networks, Devices and Cloud technology and services.
Huawei is active in more than 170 countries and has over 197,000 employees of which more than 80,000 are engaged in research and development (R&D). With us you have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multinational environment with more than 150 nationalities worldwide.
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by a commitment to operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in Telecom and enterprise networks, Devices and Cloud technology and services. Our ICT solutions, products and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population. With 197,000 employees, Huawei is committed to develop the future information society and build a Better Connected World.
Huawei’s Dresden Research Center is responsible for advanced technical research, architecture evolution design and strategic technical planning in next generation of OS. We are researching on system resource modeling and online optimization, OS and runtime support for a new ISA, weak memory issues of migrating applications across different multicore architectures, automated and scalable formal verification techniques etc.
Now we are looking for:
- Implement, test and evaluate concurrent algorithms and concurrent data structure, providing prototypes to the product teams
- Integrate into the DRC research roadmap the requirements of Huawei products in terms of performance, scalability, and reliability
- Brainstorm in team discussions, present designs and results, helping the teams to make the solutions a reality
- Working towards a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or in a similar field
- Fluency in one of these languages C, C++, Rust, Go, Python
- Good understanding of multicore programming and its challenges such as performance, scalability, and correctness
- Good understanding of mainstream OS technologies and system software
- Experience with compilers, assembly (x86/Arm/RISC-V) is considered a plus
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in multicultural and distributed teams
- Fluency in written and spoken English
If you are enthusiastic in shaping Huawei’s Dresden Research Center together with a multicultural team of highly skilled Engineers and Researchers, feel free to contact us. Driving future technologies focused on the customer experience is our main mission. Apply now!
Please send your application and CV (incl. cover letter and reference letters) in English.