At Lhotse, our fast-growing team is changing the way how organizations use data and technology to buy goods and services.
We are on a mission to reshape the way companies manage their spend through automation and the use of AI, to deliver measurable savings by reducing spend and increasing process efficiency in tactical procurement.
As Growth Strategy Development Intern, your mission is to drive the sustainable growth of Lhotse. By developing a growth strategy and an operational roadmap for its execution, you shape a data and KPI-driven growth organization that identifies and converts sales opportunities in the B2B market. You will be an integral part of Lhotse’s success.
Your role focuses on the setup and execution of our growth strategy. This strategy shall build the foundation of an innovative B2B growth engine that covers the generation of new sales opportunities as well as the development of an ideal conversion process.
- Define and implement processes and KPIs to build a high-performing growth organization
- Identify new opportunities and campaigns and define go-to-market strategies
- Actively participate in the full sales process from first contact to closure
- Augment the sales funnel to optimize conversion rates
- Build and manage relationships with potential customers
- You have a strong and open communication style and care about customer experience
- You demonstrate strong analytical skills and have a hands-on mentality
- You have first work experience in demanding, fast-paced environments (e.g. MBB, investment banking, high-growth startups, etc.)
- You share our culture based on an open mindset, high standards, and pragmatism
- You have very strong (C1/native) written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- B2B SaaS and / or procurement experience is a strong plus
We are looking to actively enhance the diversity of our team. We encourage you to apply even if you don't exactly meet all the requirements.
What you will get
- Growth ― We place importance on building a fun and productive environment where we give space to people to develop and fulfil their potential
- Impact ― Exposure to the whole journey as one of the first members of the adventure
- Freedom ― Flexible working hours, ability to partly work remotely, 28 days of vacation
- Rewards ― Competitive compensation and VSOP, various perks such as Urban Sport Club membership
- Fun ― Beautiful office in the center of Berlin Mitte and regular team events and opportunities :)
Alongside, you get the unique opportunity to:
- Embark on a VC-backed rocket ship - we count some of Germany's most successful tech entrepreneurs among our Angel investors
- Contribute to solving global problems faced by millions of companies and their employees, every day
- Be part of a highly motivated and diverse team that will support and challenge you as you grow and develop
How to apply
See who your future teammates will be: Lhotse on LinkedIn
Are you ready to join a rocket startup and shape the future of procurement together with us - send us your resume or LinkedIn profile including your availability, we look forward to receiving your application!