You love music, amazing user experiences & cutting-edge technology? As UI/UX Designer Intern/Working Student at biddz you will amaze Artists, Creators & Fans together with us and will create one-of-a-kind opportunities for artists and fans. We aim high: at biddz we reinvent the paradigms of music funding and marketing. We will create a space that connects artists and fans to generate and share success like never before. To accomplish our mission we apply cutting edge technology (and especially Blockchain(s) & NFT) and aim to raise the bar for design & user experience.Responsibilities
We believe you are aiming high as well and we trust in your capability to learn fast and deliver outstanding results. Look forward to opportunities to take full ownership for success and to plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. At the same time, expect the best possible coaching and support from other leaders in the team.
- You will support building outstanding mobile UI & UX applications for iOS and Android devices
- You support the Design & Engineering Team to solve UX challenges, and support to validate designs through user testing, research, and analytics. You raise the product & user experience bar for our customers
- You ensure quality, scalability & reusability of your work results
- You invent on behalf of our users and support to define, plan and implement experiments that increase user experience and our related success metrics
- You have a passion for music
- You are interested in the newest Web & App design trends and emerging technologies (Animations / 3D Worlds)
- You are well experienced in creating UX mockups and UI/UX systems.
- You have experience in using Figma (components, auto-layout and design systems) and potentially other tools such as Photoshop, After Effects
- You have strong layout, typography and visual skills
- You are strong owner, i.e. you ensure the end result and look at things from a ‘We’-perspective
- You are obsessed over excellence for our customers and consistently pay forensic attention to the details
- You’re constantly striving to learn new things and improve
- Creative materials demonstrating past work experience and deliverables (e.g., study plans, reports, portfolios)
- You are fluent in English, German is not a must
- Currently enrolled in a BA/MA degree, design or other equivalent discipline
- You have an understanding of storytelling for consumer brands.
- You know how to base UX decision on quantitative and qualitative user data
You will have the opportunity to grow with an extraordinary team in a super dynamic and fun working environment. We value diversity and we are looking forward to establishing the benefits required to enjoy being successful. What we have established so far:
- Responsibility & Trust from Day 1: Flexible working hours & hybrid/remote working models with flat hierarchy and fast decision making.
- Welcoming & Inclusive Team: With frequent team events, dinners and exciting getaways.
- Supportive Work Environment: A modern, central office in Berlin with an exciting and creative office environment where employees and music industry guests meet. High-quality working materials and free coffee.