Intern (m/f/d) in the Field of Analog Design Engineering
As design engineering intern (m/f/d) with an analog/mixed signal or digital focus, you will help develop leading performance products and make our customers’ visions a reality. You’ll work on integrated circuits (ICs) on advanced mixed signal technologies in exciting areas like high-speed or precision data converters, switching DC/DC converters, precision amplifiers, communication interfaces and more.
Analog/Mixed Signal Design Internship:
- Topology evaluation/development of TI’s signal chain or analog power products
- Component, circuit and system modeling using Matlab, Verilog-A/AMS or other tools
- Analog/mixed-signal circuit design and simulation in Cadence mixed-signal design environment, achieving leading function and performance targets, such as bandwidth, accuracy, power and die area.
- IC physical design and verification in Virtuoso environment
- Silicon characterization and debugging using laboratory instruments
- Digital design – including architecture definition, RTL implementation and simulation in NCSIM and mixed-signal AMS tools
- Back-end implementation: synthesis, timing closure, place&route, DFT development
- Digital and mixed-signal simulation and verification: bench and test case definition, WREAL model development
- Master-level student of electrical engineering, electronics technology, electrical engineering technology, electrical and computer engineering or related field
- Completed coursework in Analog and Mixed Signal IC design or Digital/RTL, solid understanding of semiconductor technologies
- Strong communication and solid team work skills needed for effective collaboration
- Proven record of time management and independent project completion
- Very good written and oral communications skills in English
- Benefit from a competitive salary, yearly profit sharing (dependent on company success) and many additional benefits and an unlimited contract from the beginning
- Join an international work environment where your ideas count and where you can thrive in a diverse culture
- Explore a world of opportunities for your personal and professional development
About the company
As a global semiconductor company operating in 35 countries, Texas Instruments (TI) is first and foremost a reflection of its people. From the Tier who unveiled the first working integrated circuit in 1958 to the more than 30,000 TIers around the world today who design, manufacture and sell analog and embedded processing chips, we are problem-solvers collaborating to change the world through technology.