The Maritime world is on the brink of disruption. Many other major global industries already went through fundamental changes, and logistics as the backbone of global trade is next.
Kaiko Systems is working on making shipping safer and more profitable, by preventing merchant ship incidents & reducing downtime through advanced data analysis and intelligent decision support. We are building the interface for the secured exchange of verified vessel health information.
As our Venture Architect Intern (m/f/d), you will work directly with the founders in identifying and validating new business opportunities in the global shipping industry. You will independently conduct market and customer research to uncover hidden needs of various market players, design & develop approaches to test your hypotheses and take full ownership of various projects to further develop Kaiko Systems.Your profile
- You are currently enrolled and studying business administration, economics, computer science or another business- or technology related degree.
- You have exceptional analytical skills and a strong attention to detail, as well as a hands-on mentality.
- You are highly ambitious and equipped with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You have previous experience in a high-pressure start-up environment, consulting or investment banking firm.
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus.
- You are available for 3 months.
Get the unique opportunity of working together with a highly ambitious and talented team of experienced entrepreneurs & investors, take over responsibility in a fast-paced environment and get exposed to decision makers in the venture capital as well as the corporate world. Additionally, you will receive a dedicated training consisting of subject matter knowledge, the usage of various tools as well as general business & communication skills.
You should definitely apply if you want to develop a strong focus on product management, business development, marketing or sales. We are excited to welcome you as a full part of our team and help you in developing your desired skills.
More about Kaiko Systems on our website.