We are looking for an enthusiastic marketer for further building out our partner network around the world!
Does the idea of being involved in high-impact B2B marketing activities excite you? Are you skilled in writing copy that converts? Do you want to work with resources and cutting-edge tools that enable you to bring your ideas to life?
Then this is the job for you!
- Supporting the marketing team in campaign planning and implementation.
- Owning execution of outreaches and content marketing campaigns on Social and other channels.
- Further advancing marketing automation.
- Determining and appropriate content for our website and landing pages and contribute where appropriate.
- Have written and oral communication skills in English and ideally German.
- A true passion about learning to build and nurture leads online.
- Currently enrolled at a university in a marketing, economics, media and communication sciences, or similar degree.
- Have first experience in digital marketing.
- Enjoy writing and communicating in a professional manner.
- Knowledgeable about internet technologies and modern media.
- Enjoy using digital tools and continuously innovating in how to do things smartly.
- Enjoy working in a young, motivated team.
What do we offer?
- A job with a purpose, supporting millions living with chronic diseases.
- A start-up spirit combined with grown-up structures and facilities.
- Day-to-day collaboration with the company’s founders.
- Top-notch equipment and working environment.
- Competitive compensation in line with your track record.
- Training and development budgets (e.g., for conferences).
- Regular team and company-wide events.
- Highly flexible mobile working policy.
- Employee Discounts within Shop Apotheke Group.
- Urban Sports Club Membership.
- Free drinks, fruit, and cereals.
We build MyTherapy, the world’s fastest growing medication management app with millions of users. Leading pharma companies use MyTherapy as the Operating System for providing tailored support to their patients, every day, around the globe.
Our B2B marketing team engages with global pharma companies on Social, Search and CRM channels, deploying highly creative campaigns within a structured sales process.
Gehaltsangabe für diese Stellenanzeige
Diese Gehaltsangabe ist eine realistische Angabe vom Unternehmen smartpatient GmbH:
650 € brutto monatlich.