Enzo is revolutionizing homeowners insurance. We are leading a paradigm shift in a €100+ billion market that has barely improved customer experience for over 100 years. With cutting-edge technology, a consistent customer focus, and the value-driven mindset of a startup, we are building the most advanced homeowners insurance on the market.
Our belief is that holistic protection must be more than just insurance coverage. That's why we don't just wait for a loss to happen but rely on proactive, preventive service, and smart home technology to ensure that a loss doesn't happen in the first place. Because at the end of the day, the best insurance policy is the one you never have to use.Aufgaben
If you are looking for a unique challenge and want to revolutionise the status quo in the insurance industry with a young, hungry team, then this is your chance.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a talented and enthusiastic hardware developer in the field of IoT sensor technology (m/f/d) - as intern or working student.
- You work together with our CTO & Co-Founder on the technical implementation of our product vision
- You support the development of an electronic sensor for the collection of tap water data to identify leaks in the water distribution system of single and multi-family houses
- You work on the transmission of the collected data with state-of-the-art transmission technologies
- You develop prototypes, test them on our residential building stock of over 150 buildings and generate data to develop our AI
- You are studying physics, electrical engineering, mechatronics, hardware development or a comparable subject and are at least in the 4th semester
- You are a team player with a hands-on mentality who enjoys a dynamic environment in a start-up company
- You are familiar with the development of electronic circuits and have already gained experience in programming (Arduino, ESP32, or similar ...)
- You have the desire to think outside the box and familiarise yourself with new topics
- You have an independent, structured and goal-oriented way of working and a high level of initiative, sense of responsibility and motivation
- You have a positively infectious "get it done" attitude with a clear understanding of priorities
- You have a very good command of English, both written and spoken
You have the opportunity to change one of the biggest industries in the world for the better and become part of an international hyper-growth startup
Work alongside entrepreneurs who have already co-built successful companies
Attractive compensation and flexible working times
Modern office with a breathtaking view in central Heidelberg, directly at the main station
Flat hierarchies, honest and direct communication with an open-minded startup culture
Free brainfood: unlimited coffee, snacks, drinks, fresh fruits and more
Great career and personal development opportunities - we want you to grow with us
Please send us your CV together with a short motivation letter explaining why you are suitable for this position and what motivates you to join our team.