SAP iXP LoB Solutions Intern (w/m/d) - Digital Solution Advisor
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.
About the SAP Internship Experience Program:
The SAP Internship Experience Program is SAP’s global, strategic, paid internship program that provides university students with opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
Three reasons to intern at SAP:
- Culture of collaboration: meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
- Project-driven experience: gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
- Gain visibility: with SAP Internship Experience Program in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
About the team:
The Solution Advisory Team for Experience LoB Solution is a dynamic team with the aim to do things differently and more efficient to speed up sales cycles by gaining digital trust with customers. For that, we are using new digital formats and discover new sales approaches.
What you’ll do:
Position title: SAP iXP LoB Solutions Intern (f/m/d) – Digital Solution Advisor
Work Area: Presales
Location: Walldorf (remote work possible within Germany)
Expected start date: 01.04.2023
In this role, you’ll:
- Support the team in the transformation into a highly efficient low-touch pre-sales team. Our main goal is to be the best in deal excellence by challenging the status quo. We love to innovate and try to do things differently to ensure SAP’s success over the next decades.
- Evolve a powerful engagement model with the team.
- Use modern ways of thinking: brainstorming, piloting, etc.
- Find ways to increasethe efficiency in sales cycles to sell complex software / solution with the minimum cost of sales possible.
- Evaluating the role of CX in the context of an intelligent enterprise.
- Support discovery calls, demo preparations, customer demos, creation of playbooks / pitch decks, new formats like podcasts, video creations, social media activities.
Who you are:
You are a student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences. We’re looking for someone who takes initiative, perseveres, and stay curious. You like to work on meaningful innovative projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
Sales, Business Informatics, Psychology, Media Design, or related subjects
• Languages: Being fluent in German and good English skills is a must
• First experiences with SAP internal systems is a plus
Technical understanding and affinity, a talent for IT-solutions
• Analytical skills and the ability to grasp and work with complex concepts
• Basic knowledge of software sales and IT sales automation systems is a plus
• Willingness to give presentations in front of customers is a plus
• Experience with MS Office products such as Outlook, Excel, Word, SharePoint and PowerPoint
• Good communication and networking skills as well as ability to work in a team
• Willingness to learn and collaborate
• Creativity, motivation as well as ability to work in a structured and independent manner
• Responsibility and ability to drive topics open-mindedly and focused on the end-result
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Internship #Praktikum #SAPiXp #Thesis #Germany #Deutschland #Student
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.