Mandatory Internship for students with knowledge about Indian, British, Canadian or US education system
Are you looking for an internship that you have to do as part of your studies?Then you can stop searching now, because we are a small start-up offering an internship.
What will you work and learn?
- (Literature) Research
- Writing and preparation of extensive papers
- Competitive analysis
- Agile working (Scrum/Kanban)
- Structured and independent work
We are looking for a student with the following profile:
- You are a student in the field of education, translation, English, German studies, Marketing or similar at a German university
- You are looking for a compulsory internship that should be part of your studies• You have knowledge about the education system in at least one English speaking country (e.g., India, UK, Canada, US)
- You are fluent in English (Writing, Speaking)
- Your internship should last at 3-4 months.• You would like to start in November/December 2023.
How you will stand out:
- You graduated or want to graduate your Bachelor/Master in UK, Canada or US
Diese Gehaltsangabe ist eine realistische Angabe vom Unternehmen Study Germany:
What we can offer?
- Small monthly expense allowance
- 100% remote work
- Flexible working hours
- Presentation training
- Learn German
Don't feel like writing a cover letter?We don't need a cover letter from you. We would be happy to receive basic information about you, e.g. your course of study, your experience with the Indian, American, British or Canadian education system. Furthermore, we would like to know your desired start date of the internship, the desired duration of the internship.
Send us your application to E-Mail anzeigen
Über das Unternehmen
Our start-up is supporting Indian students, who want to study in English-speaking countries.
Study Germany, Remotework, 69117 Heidelberg, Deutschland