Internship / Working Student Early Careers – Process Improvement m/f/t
To start as soon as possible, Full time / Part time (max. 20 hours/week), fixed term
Your future plans
High-calibre early careers talent in an organisation is fundamental in securing the success of any (growing) business. We are living a mindset based on agility, digitalisation and efficiency which we believe are the game changers these days. The combination of both worlds, Early Careers Management and digitalisation, brought us to the idea of creating a tool that helps us to structure, organise and manage our processes and daily work with our young talents and stakeholders within the organisation.
Our idea is to create a new tool that manages all existing (and potential new) early career processes such as onboarding, communication, rotation, development and many more. The advertised role should take ownership for this project and take action of the following tasks:
- Understanding and visualising the early career processes, identifying process improvements and interfaces
- Building the idea around the tool by using creativity and analysing requirements
- Preparing production / development and implementation of such tool
- Managing various supporting parties such as workers council, data protection and IT security
- Communication and education to and of all involved parties such as Programme Managers, Graduates and Stakeholders
- Preparing a plan of action for maintaining and updating the tool
Your powerful skills
- You are currently studying towards your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree within Information Systems / Technology or completing a post-university GAP year
- You are constantly looking for improvement opportunities through new technologies
- You have first experience in programming with C# and Java and you are interested in learning new programming skills
- Interested in end-to-end software development and taking ownership of all parts of the development lifecycle (requirements analysis, implementation, testing, deployment, running and maintaining a system)
- You are not afraid to work under pressure and think out of the box to deliver solutions in time critical situations
- You are an effective communicator with excellent attention to detail who demonstrates effective problem ownership and the ability to present complex ideas (verbally and written) in German and English
If you do like to ever improve yourself and seek for opportunities to grow and make a difference you are looking at the right place.
Benefits you can rely on
We offer an environment where working is meaningful, respected and supported. Experience low hierarchies and become a true member of the team. Our benefits in a nutshell:
- Be part of a very ambitious growing international company and modern working environment with a flexible working model
- Enjoy an open culture with the freedom to come up with fresh ideas and innovative thoughts
- Engage in our state-of-the-art campus with free fitness center, on-site barista and restaurants
Apply now with just a few clicks
Ad code 82702
Isabel Wimmer (Recruiting), +49 152 54806399
We look forward to meeting you!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, disability, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, age or sexual orientation and identity. #inclusionmatters
Of course, you can find us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Xing, too.
RWE Supply & Trading is the interface between RWE and the energy markets around the world. Approximately 1,700 employees from over 50 different countries trade (renewable) electricity, (green) gas, commodities and CO2 emission allowances. The trading entity also ensures the commercial optimisation of RWE’s power plant dispatch and markets electricity from renewables.