Credit Sales - Summer Intern (m/f/d)
Mizuho 2024 Intern Programme – Global Markets (GMK), EMEA
As part of our internship and junior development efforts, we are looking for a summer intern (m/f/d) to join us in Frankfurt in the Global Markets department.
Our interns will gain experience in Global Markets over a 10-week period starting in June 2024. Successful interns will be offered a permanent position in the 2025 Mizuho European Graduate Programme.
What you will learn:
- Fixed Income Sales & Trading (FI) is a client-focused flow trading and solutions business servicing a wide range of institutional investors across the globe. Our flow sales and trading business provides market-making and targeted liquidity to clients and makes extensive use of our e-trading platform to build the Mizuho franchise. The Credit Sales consisting of Flow Corporates, Flow Financials, Cross Over, Emerging Markets and Local Currency & Uridashi.
- Our intern-training programme will ensure that you gain a thorough understanding of the GMK landscape through a combination of project work, insight into day-to-day business and external training.
- Enrolled in Bachelor or Master programme of business, economics, finance or comparable in your penultimate year of studies
- Fluency in German and English and preferably also French, both verbal and written
- Client focussed, analytical and results driven
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Preferred previous internship experience in Capital Markets
- Finishing University 2024 or beginning of 2025.
To be successful at Mizuho, you must have a passion for financial services and identify with our values of winning spirit, inspiring trust and diversity of thought.
- 2 days holiday per full month
- Free soft drinks and hot drinks
- Remote working possible by arrangement
- Online networking events
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to supporting equality and diversity and seek to create a workplace that is fully inclusive.
Applicants must have the right to work in Germany. Find further information about Mizuho group to our website.
To apply please send us your CV and Cover letter via email, just click the 'Bewerben' Button.
Frankfurt based Mizuho Securities Europe GmbH, part of Japan’s Mizuho Financial Group, is the group's central hub for the entire securities business in the EU27 region.
Besides its Frankfurt headquarters, Mizuho Securities Europe GmbH operates out of two branches in Paris and Madrid to foster its business footprint in France and the Iberian Peninsula.
With a primary focus on clientbased activities, its wide range of services includes origination, sales and trading in both debt, rates and equity markets.
Mizuho Securities Europe GmbH, Taunustor 1, 60310 Frankfurt am Main, Deutschland