Praktikum - Account Management
Are you a committed and motivated person who would like to gain practical experience in business development? Then you've come to the right place!
We are looking for a very ambitious and proactive talent to join our fastest growing product, our clinical trials marketplace called ClinLife Registry. In this role, you will have the opportunity to learn from and collaborate with experienced professionals as you help identify and pursue new business opportunities and expand the solution to additional countries.
- Collaborate with team members and management to develop and implement strategic projects based on data-driven insights.
- Support strategic projects for our marketplace solution, ensuring smooth execution.
- Assist with key customer projects, including expanding into new countries.
- Support management by analyzing internal and external developments.
- Researching and understanding market trends as well as the competitive environment.
- Drive company-wide efficiency through process improvement initiatives.
- Preparing and supporting the implementation of our company-wide marketplace strategy.
- Student of or graduate with a degree in Business, Economics, Management, or a related field.
- Minimum internship commitment of 3 months.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proactive, detail-oriented, and capable of managing multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Strong problem-solving abilities with a strategic mindset and a passion for innovative solutions.
- Enthusiasm for learning and making an impact in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluency in both German and English.
- Varied and exciting job with personal responsibility in an international company, providing opportunities for skill development and expansion.
- Possibility of full time employment after the end of internship.
- Exposure to the fast-growing field of patient recruiting and clinical trials.
- Mentorship and guidance from experienced professionals in the industry.
- Hands-on involvement in real-world projects and initiatives.
- Flexible working hours to match your study requirements.
- Dynamic and international team.
Have we sparked your interest?
Would you like to become part of our dynamic, curious, and international culture with plenty of room for your ideas and creativity in an inspiring atmosphere? If so, we look forward to receiving your application with details of your desired salary and possible starting date, preferably via our application portal.
Clariness GmbH will treat the above information strictly confidential and will especially observe the applicable provisions of the applicable data protection laws. Further information about the use of the applicant data, you will find in the data protection declaration online at https://www.clariness.com/privacy-policy/
Clariness GmbH, Seydelstraße 18, 10117 Berlin, Deutschland