Media & Communications Designer (m/f/d) (Internship)
Join our marketing team and help us continue to grow MyTherapy, an app millions of people use to take their medications safely. Be part of a creative and international team that is always on the lookout for imaginative ways of capturing the attention of our global target audience.
As an Intern in Media and Communications, you will work closely together with the marketing team to strengthen our MyTherapy (B2C) and smartpatient (B2B) brands to reach potential new users, business partners, and recruits. In collaboration with our patient engagement specialists, you will also design eye-catching visuals to make content for our patients and readers more approachable and understandable. As a technology-driven company, you will work in an environment with the latest tools and collaboration processes.
Number of vacancies: Multiple slots available!
Work type: Internship, hybrid
Offered remuneration: 650.00 EUR/month
Preferred start date: From January 2024 onwards
- Work closely together with the Communication Designers Team.
- Create various designs for marketing campaigns, AppStore presence, social media imagery, blog posts, and ads across a wide range of mediums.
- Search for stock images that fit a defined tonality and work with our target audiences.
- Support the team with scaling and compressing image and video files.
- Occasionally create print designs (leaflets, folders, giveaways).
- Give and receive feedback constructively through design reviews.
Our current tech stack:
- Adobe CC (mainly Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign).
- Stock Photo Libraries.
- MS Teams and Slack.
- Currently enrolled at a university in Media and Communications, Design or a similar field.
- A portfolio that reflects your design knowledge.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Good knowledge of Adobe CC.
- Good eye and taste for aesthetics, image language, and visual tonality.
- Open to feedback and eager to learn.
- Good communication skills.
- Previous working experience in a similar field.
- Knowledge of Figma.
- Illustration and animation skills.
Diese Gehaltsangabe ist eine realistische Angabe vom Unternehmen smartpatient GmbH:
⭐️ A monthly salary of €650 for an internship at our company.
⭐️ A job with a purpose, supporting millions living with chronic diseases.
⭐️ A start-up spirit combined with grown-up structures and facilities.
⭐️ Day-to-day collaboration with the company’s founders.
⭐️ Top-notch equipment and working environment.
⭐️ Regular team and company-wide events.
⭐️ Highly flexible mobile working policy.
⭐️ Free drinks, fruit, and cereals.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and portfolio! Please apply via the link provided in the job ad.
smartpatient GmbH, Neumarkter Str. 87, 81673 Munich, Deutschland